|Game Modes||Only Survival Mode|
Zombies are common hostile mobs that spawn in dark areas. Zombies attack the player by slowly moving toward them and inflicting damage by making contact. Zombies catch fire in sunlight. But they can search for dark areas and hide there after the sunrise.
There are Zombies with a blue and green skin, they wear similar clothing to humans. They can be heard making roaring, moaning and growling noises when near. Zombies have 10 Health Units, the player can kill them faster using Sword.
- Zombies spawn in groups of 1-6 at night.
- Zombies drop 0-2 pieces of Rotten Flesh, when killed. With probability of 2.5% Zombies can drop Iron Ingots, Carrots, Potatoes.
- Zombies will attempt to avoid obstacles, and will try to find the shortest path towards the player. They continue pursuing the player even when being attacked.
- Zombies can hit the player through Doors. They can even break the Wooden Door.
- At dawn most Zombies will catch fire and burn once exposed to direct sunlight. They may search for dark areas and hide there after the sunrise.
- Zombies will exit protective areas to chase a close player, whereupon they will again be vulnerable to burning.Baby zombies are faster than normal Zombies