Parental chat control is a function, that allows users to limit their children access to age inappropriate content. To enable Parental chat control:
- Proceed to the Main menu → Settings → Parental chat control
- Set your password and e-mail address for password recovery.
- Enter the confirmation code you received via e-mail.
- Now you can disable the game chat in Parental chat control menu.
- Use that menu to enable chat and set new e-mail in case of your needs.
You can watch video tutorial about using Parental chat control below.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.